[openstack-dev] [Murano] Feature Freeze Exceptions

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 20 20:37:46 UTC 2015

Hi, folks!

Today we released third milestone of Kilo release - 2015.1.0b3 [1], in
this milestone we completed 11 blueprints and fixed 13 bugs. We
finally completed a number of big features that we were working whole
cycle: Integration with Congress, Environment Templates and so on.

Release of kilo-3 means that our Feature Freeze kicks in, and we still
have some features that are not completed yet. Following features are
marked as Feature Freeze exceptions and will be completed during RC
cycle:

1. Support for configuration languages (puppet, chef) [2]
2. Migrate to YAQL 1.0 [3]
3. Murano Versioning [4]

We also need to finish working on our specifications, cause many
specifications are still on review, even as features are already
completed. In this cycle we introduced murano-specs [5] repository in
experimental mode, but starting from the next cycle we are completely
migrating to murano-specs model.

P.S. Feature Freeze also means that we are shifting focus from feature
development to testing Murano as much as possible.