[openstack-dev] [Ironic] ironic-discoverd release plans

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 12:59:24 UTC 2015

This is an informational email about upcoming ironic-discoverd-1.1.0
[1]. If you're not interested in discoverd, you may safely skip it.

Hi all!

Do you know what time is coming? Release time! I'm hoping to align this
ironic-discoverd release with the OpenStack one. Here's proposed plan,
which will be in effect, unless someone disagrees:

Apr 9: feature freeze. The goal is to leave me some time to test it with
Ironic RC and in-progress devstack integration [2]. Between this point
and the release day, git master can be considered a release candidate :)

Apr 30: release and celebration. stable/1.1 is branched and master is
opened for features.

For better scoping I've untargeted everything from 1.1.0 milestone [1],
except for thing I see as particularly important. We might add more if
we have time before FF.

Please let me know what you think.
Cheers,
  Dmitry