[openstack-dev] [documentation]OpenStack API Reference for VPNaaS...

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Thu Mar 19 15:27:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I created and am trying to work on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1433561.

Is there someone who can advise me on how to create the WADL file for
VPNaaS? I see the LBaaS one and can manually try to convert the old VPNaaS
API documentation to a similar format, using a text editor, but before I go
to those lengths, I'm wondering if there is a better way (tools?).

In addition to the raw conversion of the content, there is namespace info
and the like that I don't know how to handle.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially if it makes it less
painful!

PCM (Paul Michali)

IRC............ pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
Twitter....... @pmichali