[openstack-dev] [cinder] All Cinder Volume Drivers Must Have A Third Party CI by March 19, 2014

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:41:30 UTC 2015

The deadline is almost near. First off I want to thank all driver
maintainers who are reporting successfully with their driver CI in
Cinder reviews. For many of you, I know you discovered how useful the
CI is, in just the bugs it has caught or revealed. OpenStack users
that use your solution will appreciate the added stability as well. I
have been keeping a report of the different vendors, which I promised
to make public:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrIzXY4djNbJnF3RMw44_2e3aTWgBbgnBlSKafEDNGQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you're not marked with a light green or dark green color and you
believe this is a mistake, please let me know on IRC via thingee or
this email address, and provide proof of multiple reviews your CI has
posted results to.

For the drivers that have not responded and won't be able to make the
deadline. Proposing your driver back into Cinder in Liberty will
require a CI reporting before merge back in. I want to make this as
easy as possible to be merged back into tree, so I will just do a diff
of what's being proposed and what was previously in tree. This should
cut down on a review time quite a bit. Drivers that are removed in the
Kilo release will be mentioned in the release notes if they were in
prior to Kilo.

--
Mike Perez