[openstack-dev] [oslo][osc] updating review ACLs for cliff

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Mar 18 16:14:01 UTC 2015

Yesterday the TC approved the python-openstackclient project as an
official OpenStack project. The governance change also included the
previously discussed move of openstack/cliff from the Oslo team
over to the OSC team. I've updated gerrit to add
python-openstackclient-core to cliff-core and
python-openstackclient-milestone to cliff-release, but I've left
oslo-core and oslo-release in those groups for now until Oslo core team
members who are interested in staying cliff core reviewers can express
their intent.

If you would like to stay on as a cliff-core reviewer, please reply to
this email so I can update the group ACLs to include you. I'll remove
oslo-core some time next week (that's not a deadline for you to express
interest, but it may cause review hiccups if you don't reply before
then).

Thanks,
Doug