[openstack-dev] [all] Do we need release announcements for all the things?

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Mar 12 20:22:04 UTC 2015

I spend a not-insignificant amount of time deciding which threads to
read and which to fully ignore each day, so extra threads mean extra
work, even with a streamlined workflow of single-key-press-per-thread.

So I'm wondering what people are getting from these announcements being
on the discussion list. I feel like they'd be better off in a weekly
digest, on a web page somewhere, or perhaps with a tag that could be
filtered out for those that don't benefit from them.