[openstack-dev] [Glance] Experimental API

McLellan, Steven steve.mclellan at hp.com
Thu Mar 12 19:48:51 UTC 2015

This would require some changes to how python-glanceclient parses
versions. Even if the keystone catalog has a version string in it (which
typically is not the case for glance) the version parsing in common/utils
only recognizes version strings beginning with 'v'.

Would it be sensible to add clients/x1 (that might largely inherit from
clients/v2 code)? Or alter glanceclient/client to treat an 'x' version as
the same as 'v' (in which case maybe 'use /x2')?

Steve