[openstack-dev] Avoiding regression in project governance

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 00:17:38 UTC 2015

On 11/03/15 19:06 +0000, Tim Bell wrote:
> [...]

I'm not convinced this is a fair metric. What if I tell you, there's
just 1 large deployment? or that there's just 1 deployment that has
been running the service for quite a bit?

It's true that the more deployments there are, the easier it is to
trust a project's maturity but I'd be worry about people considering
that the only metric and not giving new projects a chance.

Flavio

[snip]

--
@flaper87