[openstack-dev] [nova] readout from Philly Operators Meetup

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Mar 11 15:26:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 05:59 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> Galera Upstream Testing
> -----------------------
>
> The majority of deploys run with Galera MySQL. There was a question
> about whether or not we could get that into upstream testing pipeline
> as that's the common case.

It should be possible to run a two node galera cluster with garbd in the
current two node test environment. Or run an extra mysql on one of the
two nodes for a total of three database daemons (likely the compute node
as the controller already has a bunch of memory stealing daemons
running).

These aiopcpu (all in one plus compute node) tests run against
devstack-gate, devstack, tempest, nova, and neutron's experimental
queues and can be triggered by leaving a `check experimental` comment on
changes belonging to any of these projects. If we need to add the job to
the experimental queues of more projects we can do that too.

Clark