[openstack-dev] [Congress]How to add tempest tests for testing murano drive

Wong, Hong hong.wong at hp.com
Tue Mar 10 17:31:05 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron,

I just want to confirm how CI is running the congress tempest tests in its environment as I am about to check in a tempest test for testing murano deployment.  If I check in the test script to congress/contrib/tempest/tempest/scenario/congress_datasources, the CI will take care of running the test by copying it to stack/tempest/tempest/scenario/congress_datasources ?  So, I don't need to worry about adding python-congerssclient and python-muranoclient in stack/tempest/requirements.txt right ?

Thanks,
Hong