[openstack-dev] [Congress]How to add tempest tests for testing murano drive

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:27:35 UTC 2015

Hi Hong,

I you should be able to run the tempest tests with ./run_tempest.sh -N
which by default uses site-packages so they should be installed by the
devstack script. If you want to run tempest via tox and venv you'll need to
do:

echo python-congressclient >> requirements.txt
echo python-muranoclient >> requirements.txt

Then have tox build the venv.

Best,

Aaron