[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] VPNaaS Subteam meetings

Mohammad Hanif mhanif at brocade.com
Fri Mar 6 05:22:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would also vote for (C) with 1600 UTC or later.  This  will hopefully increase more participation from the Pacific time zone.

Thanks,
—Hanif.

From: Mathieu Rohon
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] VPNaaS Subteam meetings

Hi,

I'm fine with C) and 1600 UTC would be more adapted for EU time Zone :)

However, I Agree that neutron-vpnaas meetings was mainly focus on maintaining the current IPSec implementation, by managing the slip out, adding StrongSwan support and adding functional tests.
Maybe we will get a broader audience once we will speak about adding new use cases such as edge-vpn.
Edge-vpn use cases overlap with the Telco WG VPN use case [1]. May be those edge-vpn discussions should occur during the Telco WG meeting?

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TelcoWorkingGroup/UseCases#VPN_Instantiation