[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] VPNaaS Subteam meetings

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:02:42 UTC 2015

Hi Paul.

I'd vote for (C) and a slightly later time-slot on Tuesdays - 1630 UTC (or
later).

The meetings so far was indeed quite useful. I guess the current busy Kilo
cycle is also contributing to the low turnout. As we pick up things going
forward this forum will be quite useful to discuss edge-vpn and, perhaps,
other vpn variants.

- Sridhar