[openstack-dev] [oslo] Ideas to detect Oslo regressions earlier

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:25:05 UTC 2015

Victor,

Thanks for bringing this up. All good ideas, i'd recommend any
liaisons interested to test what they can towards the end of the week
and bring it up on the Monday Oslo meeting and/or log bugs as they
find stuff. Since we talk about releases for the week at that meeting,
we can do a go or no-go decision for specific libraries and then cut
the libraries.

For the record, the oslo.db issue was debated before the release and a
few reviews were filed. The oslo.versionedobjects definitely something
i missed. apologies.

Thanks,
dims