[openstack-dev] [TripleO] diskimage-builder 1.0.0

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Mon Jun 29 12:44:18 UTC 2015

Hello all,

DIB has come a long way and we seem to have a fairly stable interface
for the elements and the image creation scripts. As such, I think it's
about time we commit to a major version release. Hopefully this can give
our users the (correct) impression that DIB is ready for use by folks
who want some level of interface stability.

AFAICT our bug list does not have any major issues that might require us
to break our interface, so I dont see any harm in 'just going for it'.
If anyone has input on fixes/features we should consider including
before a 1.0.0 release please speak up now. If there are no objections
by next week I'd like to try and cut a release then. :)

Cheers,
Greg