[openstack-dev] [Oslo][Futurist] Proposal for new core reviewer (dtantsur)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Fri Jun 26 17:24:51 UTC 2015

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Dmitry Tantsur[1] to the futurist-core team.

Dmitry has been actively contributing to futurist[2] for a while now,
both in helping make futurist better by helping with the review load
when he can and also by starting to help integrate it into ironic
via[3]. He has provided quality reviews and is doing an awesome job with
the various futurist concepts and helping make futurist the best it can be!

Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~divius
[2]: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/futurist/