[openstack-dev] [Neutron] new RFE on quota enforcement

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Jun 25 22:50:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

since  the quota enforcement patches for the 'better-quotas' blueprint did
not merge by liberty-1, and I forgot to resubmit the already-approved kilo
spec [1], I have submitted a RFE to comply with the process agreed for
Liberty [2].

As the policy [3] does not explicitly state that the submitter of a RFE
cannot campaign for it, I encourage you to have a look at [2] and vote for
it if you find it something useful. Besides, there already patches in
review for it [4], and among them a hopefully useful devref patch [5]
(which maybe doubles as a spec).

Thanks for your time,
Salvatore

[1]