[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] [neutron] Third Party CI Voting

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Jun 25 22:44:50 UTC 2015

Edgar,

in a nutshell my point is that if we want to remove voting rights from
every CI I'm fine with it.
However, I think what's being discussed in this thread is already captured
very well by [1] and believe the policy it outlines is perfectly fine for
Neutron purposes.

Salvatore

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron/tree/doc/source/policies/thirdparty-ci.rst