[openstack-dev] Redfish

Nanda Devi Sahu NandaDevi.Sahu at LntTechservices.com
Wed Jun 24 07:18:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have downloaded the redfish available code and  I want to run the test_redfish program to understand what happens.

Whenever I set the host name and give the username and password and try to run the file test_redfish.py I get the below error.

user at BLTSP02848pc:~/redfish/python-redfish-master/redfish/tests$ python test_redfish.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_redfish.py", line 28, in <module>
    from redfish.tests import base
ImportError: No module named redfish.tests

Do I need to have all the modules manually installed as specified in test-requirements.txt. Many of the modules are not available by apt-get in ubuntu and few are not available for centos as well.

I am running on a Ubuntu 14.04LTS.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks&Regards,
Nanda.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.