[openstack-dev] [neutron] Regarding Flow classifiers existing proposals

Miguel Angel Ajo mangelajo at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 05:46:48 UTC 2015

Thanks for being on top of this.

I made some comments on the etherpad. IMO probably, this is better as a
simple extension
of the api and it's datamodels. Since we won't need to extend core
resources to connect
them to flow classifiers, but in the other hand, we will connect other
services to those
classifiers.

This (if I got it right) will be just a common model (fed through a
common API) to be consumed
by other services.