[openstack-dev] [all] devstack plugin writers guide

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Jun 22 14:12:34 UTC 2015

There has been a bit of confusion about writing plugins for devstack,
especially as we moved the primary model from in tree to out of tree
plugins. To help clarify I did a big restructure of the DevStack Plugin
Guide on Friday - http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/plugins.html

For new projects that want to integrate with DevStack, the plugin model
is the way to do that. I'd be happy to field any follow on questions in
this thread to clarify things that aren't straight forward there (which
would make it into future versions of this document). It's always hard
to write documentation without audience participation, because being too
close to the technology, I forget what other people know or don't know
about it.

Thanks,

	-Sean

--