[openstack-dev] [api][Solum] Request for feedback on new API resource

Devdatta Kulkarni devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jun 18 20:07:06 UTC 2015

Hi, API WG team,

In Solum, recently we have been working on some changes to our REST API.

Basically, we have introduced a new resource ('app'). The spec for this has been accepted by Solum cores.

https://github.com/stackforge/solum-specs/blob/master/specs/liberty/app-resource.rst

Right now we have a patch for review implementing this spec:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/185147/

If it is not too much to request, I was wondering if someone from your team can take a look

at the spec and the review, to see if we are not violating any of your guidelines.

Thank you for your help.

- Devdatta