[openstack-dev] [Ironic] ironic-lib library

Ramakrishnan G rameshg87.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:20:25 UTC 2015

Seems to me like we can keep ironic-lib git repository as a git submodule
of the ironic and ironic-python-agent repositories.  Any commit in Ironic
or Ironic-python-agent can change ironic-lib independently.  Also, looks
like our CI system supports it by automatically pushing commits in the
subscribed projects [1].  Sounds like that should be better instead of
making a new release of ironic-lib and waiting for it to be published to
make changes in Ironic or Ironic-python-agent.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-submodules.html