[openstack-dev] Looking for help getting git-review to work over https

KARR, DAVID dk068x at att.com
Fri Jun 12 19:58:03 UTC 2015

pip 7.0.3 from /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages (python 2.7)

> - How you installed pip (e.g., apt-get install -y python-pip)

Sigh.  I no longer remember.  I know I had to install the EPEL repo.  It would have been through "yum", most likely.

> - Contents of your global pip configuration (if one exists, it will
> be in
> ~/.pip/)

[global]
proxy=https://one.proxy.att.com:8080

> - What you get when you do `python -c 'import setuptools;
> print(setuptools.__version__)'`

$ `python -c 'import setuptools; > print(setuptools.__version__)'`
  File "<string>", line 1
    import setuptools; > print(setuptools.__version__)
                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I also tried without the wrapping backticks, which you may have used just to wrap the command line.  Same result.

> - Output of python -V

Python 2.7.5