[openstack-dev] Looking for help getting git-review to work over https

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jun 12 16:56:45 UTC 2015

Python has generally awful support for doing HTTPS over an HTTPS proxy.
Can you try doing:

# pip install --proxy http://one.proxy.att.com:<appropriate-port>

Cheers,
Ian