[openstack-dev] [tc][openstack-ansible] Proposal to move project openstack-ansible

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jun 12 15:35:45 UTC 2015

Hello TC members and fellow stackers,

The `os-ansible-deployment`[0] project has submitted a review to to change the
Governance of the project[1]. Our community of developers and deployers have
discussed the move at length, in IRC/meetings and on etherpad[2], and believe that
we're ready to be considered for a move to "big tent". As this time, we would
like to formally ask the TC to consider our candidacy to be an official OpenStack
project.

Thank you

--

Kevin Carter