[openstack-dev] Looking for help getting git-review to work over https

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 11 20:11:26 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-11 19:53:25 +0000 (+0000), KARR, DAVID wrote:
> Ok, the output from "git remote -v" is this:
> --------------
> origin	https://github.com/openstack/horizon.git (fetch)
> origin	https://github.com/openstack/horizon.git (push)
> ---------------
>
> So there's obviously nothing to remove.  As usual, running "git
> review -sv" times out on the ssh:29418 request.  Are the
> "gitreview.scheme" and "gitreview.port" properties completely
> ignored here?

I don't recall seeing what git-review version you're running, but
keep in mind that HTTPS Gerrit support only really showed up in
git-review 1.24 (the latest release on pypi.python.org) so if you're
running an older version that that it's probably not going to do
what you want here regardless. There are also I think some further
improvements for it in the master Git branch since the last release
(we're long overdue to tag another one) so you might consider giving
that a try too.
--
Jeremy Stanley