[openstack-dev] [Nova] Follow up actions from the Summit: please help

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Thu Jun 11 10:52:47 UTC 2015

On 6 June 2015 at 11:16, Kashyap Chamarthy <kchamart at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 10:47:31AM +0100, John Garbutt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So in the interests of filling up your inbox yet further...
>>
>> We have lots of etherpads from the summit:
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Liberty/Etherpads#Nova
>>
>> I have extracted all the action items here:
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-liberty-summit-action-items
>
> Just a meta comment. Since the content is not massive, it'd be nice to
> have it exported into plain textand post to the mailing list instead,
> of being lost in a slow, "etherpad of doom" as you yourself put it on
> IRC. :-)
>
> A mailing list thread is faster to load than an etherpad.

So the idea with that list, is people update it when they have
completed their action (strikethrough the item). Also folks can
re-assign the person to a new action.

I just felt it was easier to have an etherpad of doom rather than an
ML thread of doom for that. We could make it a wiki, but etherpad
seemed simpler and faster to use than a wiki, if less version
controlled.

What might work best is trello or some other kanban board, but I was
waiting for someone else to install one for me and make it work with
the regular launchpad login, etc. I may just be out of date on that
conversation, maybe we have one now?

Thanks,
John