[openstack-dev] [keystone][barbican] Regarding exposing X-Group-xxxx in token validation

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:47:37 UTC 2015

We're aiming for a Spec "Proposal" Freeze deadline for Liberty of June
23rd, but are requiring that specs are approved by our spec reviewers by
that date. The spec [1] is currently pretty straightforward and provides us
several benefits, so I don't expect it to be a complicated process, but is
currently pending a revision from myself. I'm confident in Liberty at this
point.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188564/