[openstack-dev] [Nova] Liberty Process, Deadlines and Dates for Nova
john at johngarbutt.com
Wed Jun 10 15:45:27 UTC 2015
On 4 June 2015 at 12:42, John Garbutt <john at johngarbutt.com> wrote:
> Following up from nova-meetings and this summit session:
> With that in mind, does this seem like a good idea?
> June 12: spec review day (to be confirmed)
Note this is happening on Friday, and its confirmed.
A day where I hope everyone can help review nova-specs, so we can get
as many specs merged before the spec freeze deadline thats coming up
We can discuss the details more in the nova-meeting tomorrow.
> July 10: feature review bash day (to be confirmed)
> August 7: bug triage day (to be confirmed)
> September 11: bug review bash day (to be confirmed)
> I am adding more details here:
I have updated the above wiki page. It helps define what all the
deadlines mean, and how the exceptions will be processed.
I noticed I missed out a few dates in the original list, so here is
the updated list:
* June 23-25: liberty-1 -- spec freeze for L, backlog stays open
* July 13-17: non-priority feature proposal freeze
* July 21-23: mid-cycle meetup
* July 28-30: liberty-2 -- non-priority feature freeze
* August 17-21: Feature Proposal Freeze
* September 1-3: liberty-3 -- align with string freeze, etc, open specs for M
More information about the OpenStack-dev