[openstack-dev] [oslo] oslo releasing is noisy...

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 10:09:43 UTC 2015

Le 09/06/2015 18:31, Thierry Carrez a écrit :
> We are currently exploring the option to repurpose the
> openstack-announce ML to be the extensive record of release
> announcements. It's part of a larger plan to streamline library
> releases, about which Doug should start a discussion pretty soon now.

In the Python community, there are "Special Interest Groups" (SIG) which
have their mailing lists: distutils-sig, import-sig, mobile-sig, etc.

https://www.python.org/community/sigs/

Maybe we can move some traffic to new mailing lists, like a new
openstack-oslo@ list, instead of using tags in the subject?

Anyone would be able to choose to subscribe or not to openstack-oslo.

Victor