[openstack-dev] [nova] Mellanox CI Issues

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue Jun 9 10:23:49 UTC 2015

The XenProject CI currently skips drivers which we can't see how they can affect the tests as well - including changes in other drivers.  What are the cases why the XenProject CI should vote on a vmwareapi change?

> Your above list makes quite a bit of sense I guess.

I hope that there is no need to run the tests when the code change is in another driver, as suggested above.  Can you confirm that you're happy with them not being run?

For reference, we currently have the following skip-if defined in our layout.conf:
      all-files-match-any:
        - ^.*\.rst$
        - ^doc/.*$
        - ^nova/tests/.*$