[openstack-dev] [javascript] Linters

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hp.com
Tue Jun 9 04:50:27 UTC 2015

We¹ve adopted the John Papa style guide for Angular in horizon [0]. On
cursory inspection ES lint seems to have an angular specific plugin [1]
that could be very useful to us, but we¹d need to evaluate it in depth. It
looks like there was some discussion on the style guide on this not too
long ago [2]. The jscs rules we have [3] are very generic code formatting
type rules that are helpful, but don't really provide any angular specific
help. Here are the jshint rules [4]. It would be quite nice to put all
this goodness across tools into a single tool configuration if possible.

[0]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/contributing.html#john-papa-sty
le-guide
[1] https://www.npmjs.com/package/eslint-plugin-angular