[openstack-dev] [horizon] Prioritize tests over JSCS

Aaron D Sahlin asahlin at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 5 16:00:45 UTC 2015

Thai -

I thought there was a conscious decision to separate addressing the JSCS
issues and applying JP's guidelines.    Smaller more precise patches are
easier to land!
I plan on applying JP's guidelines in a follow on patch.    Especially
since one of my JSCS patches merged this morning.

Aaron D. Sahlin
IBMUSM07(asahlin)
Dept. X2WA
Phone 507-253-7349 Tie 553-7349