[openstack-dev] [nova][trove][neutron][octavia] Protected openstack resources

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hp.com
Thu Jun 4 19:44:57 UTC 2015

Amrith,

Thanks for spearheading that work. In the Octavia project we are
interested in the shadow tenant to solve some of the scalability issues we
have encountered with one service tenant:

* There is probably a limit how many Vms a tenant can have
* We have been running out of ipsec rules in our tenant
* There is a limit how many ports a tenant can have (somebody mentioned
200 to me)

A lot of that we still have to validate but I think for various reason
sharding over multiple tenants and networks is interesting to us.

Thanks,
German