[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Weekly subteam status report

Ruby Loo rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:53:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.

Bugs (dtantsur)
============
(As of Mon, 1 Jun 17:00 UTC)
Open: 150 (+2)
5 new (-2), 45 in progress (+3), 0 critical, 10 high (+3) and 12 (+2)
incomplete

Neutron/Ironic work (jroll)
====================
- first ironic/neutron integration meeting held on Monday; went well
- expect specs from BertieFulton ("how do we store physical network info")
& Jim ("how do we flip around networks")
- shouldn't need nova or neutron specs

Oslo (lintan)
==========
pycadf 1.0.0 will be released

Nova Liaisons (jlvillal & mrda)
=======================
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova-Ironic-Bugs (1-Jun-2015)

Drivers
======

iLO (wanyen)
------------------
05:09:01 < rameshg87> devananda: regarding ilo driver 3rd party ci, we are
almost done with all hp-internal stuffs for enabling it (need to complete
it before enabling but still some minor things left so likely will complete
it  before summit

devananda: this could be run as non-voting job on the gate, but given
limited hardware, may be better for a periodic job

iRMC (naohirot)
---------------------
https://review.openstack.org//#/q/owner:+naohirot%2540jp.fujitsu.com+status:open+project:openstack/ironic,n,z

The primary focus of iRMC team is to make iRMC driver be consistent with
other vendor drivers.

Based on this direction, iRMC team is working on the following items:
- iRMC Virtual Media Deploy Driver, current status is "Coding has Done and
Review in Progress".
    Deploy Driver Base patch which implemented:
        bp/irmc-virtualmedia-deploy-driver
        bp/non-glance-image-refs
        bp/automate-uefi-bios-iso-creation

  On top of the base, following up patches implemented:
        bp/local-boot-support-with-partition-images
        bp/whole-disk-image-support
        bp/ipa-as-default-ramdisk

- Enhance Power Interface for Soft Reboot and NMI
    bp/enhance-power-interface-for-soft-reboot-and-nmi

- The next work item currently iRMC team is investigating:
    bp/ironic-node-properties-discovery

Full speed ahead. Until next week,
--ruby

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard