[openstack-dev] Kilo v3 identity problems

Amy Zhang amy.u.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:29:25 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I have installed Kilo and try to use identity v3. I am using v3 policy
file. I changed the domain_id for cloud admin as "default". As cloud admin,
I tried "openstack domain list" and got the error message saying that I was
not authorized.

The part I changed in policy.json:

"cloud_admin": "rule:admin_required and domain_id:default",

The error I got from "openstack domain list":

ERROR: openstack You are not authorized to perform the requested action:
identity:create_domain (Disable debug mode to suppress these details.)
(HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-2f42b1da-9933-4494-9b39-c1664d154377)

Has anyone tried identity v3 in Kilo? Did you have this problem? Any
suggestions?

Thanks
Amy
--