[openstack-dev] [all][infra][tc][ptl] Scaling up code review process (subdir cores)

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Wed Jun 3 11:56:57 UTC 2015

Ihar,

Reverting patches is unacceptable for Rally project.
This means that we merged bug and this is epic fail of PTL of project.

Let's take a look from other side, Ihar would you share with me
your  password of your email?
You can believe me I won't do anything wrong with it.

And "yes" I don't want to trust anybody this is huge amount of work to PTL.

PTL in such case is bottleneck because he need to check that all 100500+
subcores are reviewing pieces that they can review and passing +2 only on
patches that they can actually merge.

Let's just automate this stuff.
Like we have automated CI for testing.

Best regards,