[openstack-dev] [Sahara] Can't upload jar file to Job Binaries from Horizon

Nikita Konovalov nkonovalov at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 3 10:16:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

This issues was introduced when python-sahara client moved to using keystone-client sessions. The keystone client has debug logs enabled and tries to log all requests and responses. So when uploading a job binary the request body has a binary content which is not printable from python’s perspective. I’ve submitted a change to keystone-client https://review.openstack.org/#/c/183514/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/183514/> it’s in review progress now.

If you need a fast workaround you can disable debug logging of keystone client. Or you can use Sahara’s feature of storing job binaries in Swift containers.

Best Regards,
Nikita Konovalov
Mirantis, Inc