[openstack-dev] [neutron] [fwaas] -IPv6 support in Kilo

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:19:28 UTC 2015

Hi Rukhsana, When you say "IPv6 support for FWaaS in Kilo" can you
indicate exactly what you are looking for?

The FWaaS rules in the resource model support both formats (which I
recall has always been the case). A particular implementation/driver
may not support ipv6 (and which is what you are seeing in the
referenced code).

Thanks,
~Sumit.