[openstack-dev] [Murano] Help needed with TOSCA support in Murano

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 2 08:04:53 UTC 2015

I would like to ask community for the help to implement support for
TOSCA in Murano:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/support-tosca-format

I was driving this feature and during OpenStack Summit in Paris we
spent good amount of time discussing how we can implement support for
TOSCA with folks from IBM working on TOSCA specification and came-up
with following etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tosca-in-murano

But unfortunately I was not able to spend enough time on this
blueprint to move it forward to the actual implementation.

If you are interested in having support for TOSCA in Murano and ready
to work on the implementation of this feature, I would be happy to
help you to drive this further.
--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com