[openstack-dev] [nova] Mellanox CI Issues

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Mon Jun 1 16:41:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Mellanox CI has been broken for a while now. Test runs are reported as
"successful" after an impossibly short less-than-a-minute run. Could the
owners of this please take a look and address the problem? At least
disabling commenting while working on the issue would be helpful.

Also, on success, the bot doesn't post the log files, which is (a)
inconsistent with other test bots and (b) not very helpful for
validating that success is real. This is especially relevant right now,
given that we know the success reports are erroneous at the moment.

This is the second time (in recent memory) that Mellanox CI has gone off
the rails for a decent amount of time without being noticed by the
owners. If this continues, I'll be in favor of removing commenting
privileges for this account and will be hesitant to throw in my support
for re-enabling it. Running CI against gerrit comes with serious
responsibility for monitoring!

Thanks!

--Dan