[openstack-dev] [release][tripleo] os-collect-config 0.1.35

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 1 14:55:50 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2015-06-01 10:31:36 -0400:
> We are excited to announce the release of:
>
> os-collect-config 0.1.35: Collect and cache metadata, run hooks on
> changes.
>
> For more details, please see the git log history below.
>

> Changes in os-collect-config 0.1.34..0.1.35
>
> 4a41f0b Drop use of 'oslo' namespace package
>
> Diffstat (except docs and test files)

The launchpad project for os-collect-config is not configured to
allow the release management team to create milestones, so the
milestone tracking isn't working.  If someone from the team contacts
me on IRC, I can work with you to set it up properly and re-run the
script to create the series and milestone.

Doug