[openstack-dev] Lenovo driver submission requests

Kai KH Huang huangkai2 at lenovo.com
Thu Jul 30 06:59:30 UTC 2015

Dear Devananda
         I'm the development leader of Lenovo Cloud Solution. Lenovo is planning to contribute its Ironic driver to the OpenStack community. The Ironic driver developers already registered as OpenStack members and signed agreement with OpenStack org.

         Sorry for broadcasting the message, but seems we have issue sending mails to GMail account from China. Devananda, do you have alternative mail for follow-up communication? Thanks.

Best regards,
Huang Kai  (黄凯)
OpenStack & VDI Leader
EBG System Software Solutions