[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Lenovo driver submission requests

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 07:27:42 UTC 2015

On 07/30/2015 08:59 AM, Kai KH Huang wrote:
> Dear Devananda
>
>           I'm the development leader of Lenovo Cloud Solution. Lenovo is
> planning to contribute its Ironic driver to the OpenStack community. The
> Ironic driver developers already registered as OpenStack members and
> signed agreement with OpenStack org.
>
>           Sorry for broadcasting the message, but seems we have issue
> sending mails to GMail account from China. Devananda, do you have
> alternative mail for follow-up communication? Thanks.

Hi!

I'm adding [Ironic] tag to your message, so that our mail filters mark
it as belonging to Ironic.

Of course I can't answer for Devananda, but I think you can go ahead
with proposing a spec [1] for your driver, see some already approved
spec (e.g. [2] and [3]) for example. Drop by our IRC channel
#openstack-ironic on Freenode if you have urgent questions to the team,
or post here with [Ironic] tag.

Thanks.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic/Specs_Process
[2]