[openstack-dev] [Fuel][CI] CI on commit message

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 29 09:06:53 UTC 2015

I agree with Maciej

1. Simple change in CommitMessage shouldn't spin up CI check
2. There should be simple task where we check "Implements: blueprint" or
"Closes-Bug:" or Related-Bug:" to set -1 automatically
3. There can be additional checks like Short Summary should be 50 or less
symbols. Long summary should be wrapped to 80 symbols

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,