[openstack-dev] [Fuel][CI] CI on commit message

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 29 09:24:00 UTC 2015

Guys,

How do you suppose to know that only commit message was changed? Do
you want to implement manual comparison between patch sets?!

Currently Gerrit checks whether patchset was changed or not by
tracking Git commit SHA1 sum, and, btw, chaning commit message will
lead to changing commit sha1 sum.

So it looks pretty tricky to implement, and it may lead to false
positive results.

Thanks,
Igor