[openstack-dev] [murano] eslint cleanup

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:37:52 UTC 2015

Well, the reasons those rules are deactivated is because they simply had no
equivalent in the previous tool, and we didn't want to force the Horizon
team to suddenly take on a far more aggressive style correction job than
they'd signed up for. Once their job goes green, I'm going to start
updating those rules one by one to slowly tighten the rules set.

With that in mind though: You can always extend the openstack rules and add
your own additional restrictions. So: Best of both worlds :), just make
sure you keep track of what's coming in from upstream.

Michael