[openstack-dev] [murano] eslint cleanup

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 28 10:58:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Michael,
I’m actually watching this process closely, and considering switching to these rules, as soon as the job goes green. =)

The upside of not doing so is that, since our (murano) js code base is significantly smaller than that of horizon — we can impose slightly stricter rule set, than horizon currently does. But switching to it completely is something, that I do consider and it is on the roadmap =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team