[openstack-dev] [fuel] Fuel plugin as docker containers images

Konstantin Danilov kdanilov at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 28 14:22:24 UTC 2015

Evgene,

I'm sure you understand this, but just to be clear - now FUEL uses
containers on master node,
not on cluster nodes. I'm asking about plugin containers on cluster nodes.

Yep, there a particular example - VSM (Intel ceph management tool). It
requires a set of packages,
like python2.6, old django, etc, which I would rather not install on
master node directly.

Thanks